- +/- TEXT
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Arkansas Asset Protection Group (AAPG) website (www.arassetprotection.com) and applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- The personally identifiable information being collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
AAPG is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information from individuals who voluntarily provide it to us via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
AAPG may also collect information on how the service/site is accessed and used (“usage data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service/site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. AAPG and its third party host utilize the following tracking technologies to collect and analyze data and to improve our service: beacons, tags, and scripts.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our service/site may be limited or simply unavailable to you.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. These files are used to operate our service/site.
- Preference Cookies. We use these files to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use this information for security purposes.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to measure user-interactions. You can locate the Google Privacy Policies here.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data: Legal Requirements
AAPG may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of AAPG
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the AAPG service/site
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service/site or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to AAPG; however, please keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service/site (“Service Providers”), to facilitate the service/site on our behalf, to perform service/site-related tasks or to assist us in analyzing how our service/site is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are legally bound to protect against its disclosure and not use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.