- +/- TEXT
What to Expect With AAPG
When clients first discover AAPG and learn more about the services we offer, initial phone calls and meetings often include comments like, “I thought this was a gimmick when I first heard about your services,” or “This seems too good to be true!”
But we welcome these comments because skepticism quickly turns into relief when we share what our licensed team of professionals can do to protect clients’ financial assets and ensure their loved ones will be cared for.
Calculate Your Nursing Home Payments
Average Nursing Home Cost in Arkansas
The AAPG Step-by-Step Guide
Follow along with our diagram below and gain a better understanding of how your first interaction with AAPG will look. This helpful guide and more are here to help you get a better grasp of what is coming next in the journey with your financial assets.
The AAPG Promise
- No cost consultation to provide an overview of Medicaid Long Term Care, answer your general questions and assess obstacles and/or opportunities with Medicaid eligibility;
- One-on-one personal review of your loved one’s assets, how to best protect them, and how Medicaid could fit;
- Gather all necessary documentation and prepare and execute any needed documents including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, deeds, contracts, annuities, etc.;
- File Medicaid application and submit supporting documents, case managing the entire process on your behalf, which includes all communications with Arkansas DHS;
- Post-eligibility coordination of benefits with your loved one’s long term care facility;
- Guidance on post-eligibility financial requirements and changes in future circumstances.
Download Our Questionnaires
If you’re ready to get started with AAPG, please click one of the links below to review a typical questionnaire one of our coordinators will walk you through. We hope these questionnaires, designed for either single persons or married couples, will better prepare you for an engagement with AAPG.
Request a Call for HelpTake a moment to fill out the required information below and click “submit.”
An AAPG team member will reach out to set up a time when we can visit face-to-face to address your questions and concerns.